Friday, May 2, 2008

Bippity boppity boo...





Sophie, my Mom and Dad and I just got back from a magical journey to Disney World. We had a fabulous time! I hadn't been there since I was 10 yrs old and let me just say, it was definately a different experience as an adult. Everything was just as I remember it except the crowds and long lines. I guess as a kid you don't think about that stuff. The rides were great, the weather was perfect (somewhat chilly), excellent food, and lots of laughs. We will forever remember this trip. Thanks Mom and Dad!! We love you.


Soph got her face painted at Epcot. We really enjoyed 'Turtle Talk' with Crush and thank god for the Kidcot stops because that was the only thing that kept us all going. Sophie collected icons and stamps from all the countries to put on her mask. It was chilly that day!




We had the great pleasure of seeing Cirque du Soleil's La Nouba. It was phenomenal!! I had to purchase a Diablo toy after seeing that show. One of the highlights.




The Lego store at downtown Disney was a great place to visit. Mom and I spent hours wandering around and bought super cute memorabilia. Cheers to Ryan!

1 comment:

darfnader said...

dangit! where is that store? I've been to disney 3 times and I've never seen it! :(